Posted on 12 May 2012 by admin
- Ministerial meeting of WTO held in Dec 99 was unsuccessful because of what reasons?
- Name the only Indian President who was the speaker of Lok Sabha also?
Ans. Neelam Sanjeeva Reddy
- What was the venue of world cup of Football in 1994?
- Manisha Koirala is associated with the advertisement of which brand of fan?
- Name the company whose C.E.O was chosen as the manager of the century by Fortune magazine?
Ans.General Electric (GE)
- Which International company owns Lotus Development Company?
- Which film has won 11 Oscar awards other than “Titanic”?
- Which states has maximum number of seats reserved for Schedule Tribes in Lok Sabha?
- French Revolution resulted in the abolition of?
- The Standing committee of state finance ministers recommended in January 2000 uniform rates across the states in respect of?
- Which city is known as the “Manchester of South India”?
- How many states are there in India?
- Economic liberalization in India started with?
Ans.It started in the year 1991 with the delicensing of Industries in India
- Which body is not a creation of the constitution?
- Which was the first Indian company to dematerialize its shares?
- Who is the first person from Africa to become the Secretary General of UN?
Ans.Dr. Boutros Boutros Ghali
- National Income in India is estimated by?
Ans.Central Statistical Organization (C. S. O)
- Which is the oldest company listed in wall street?
Ans.Bank of New York
- Who led Indian delegation to G-15 summit held at Cairo in June 2000?
Ans.Vice-President, Krishna Kant
- “Talk to me” is a promotional campaign associated with which company?
- What is the expected food subsidy bill for 2000-01?
- Who is the founder of positive health clinic?
Ans.Dr. Mukesh Batra
- First public sector unit registered in New York Stock Exchange on 15th August 2000? Ans.ICICI LTD.
- Which bank is associated with the Sapnay credit card?
Ans.Standard Chartered Bank
- Lexus is a sports car owned by which Asian car manufacturer?
- Indian population constitutes what percentage of the world population?
- Sanjukta Panigrahi was the popular exponent of which form of dance?
- Who is the MD of ICICI?
- TRAI expands to?
Ans.Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
- What is the meaning of Direct Tax?
Ans.Tax imposed and collected directly on and by the consumer
- Vishvas/Vikas/Vaibahav is the motto of which private bank?
- Which form of intellectual property can provide the longest protections?
- Khalid Ansari is associated with which publications?
- Which News paper has highest of circulation?
- Who is the Ex-officio chairman of the Planning Commission of India?
- Which Indian TV channel owned the rights for the telecast of 50th Miss World Contest held in Millennium Dome in London?
- Bajaj Auto Ltd. is setting its two-wheeler plant in which south Asian country?
- Who was chosen as the Businessman of the Century by Fortune Magazine?
- Marjorie Sardino is the CEO of which company?
- The speaker can ask a member of the house to stop speaking and let another member speak. This phenomenon is known as?
Ans. Yielding the floor.