1. 800 B.C -600B.C is designated as the
period of Brahmanas
2. Who is the winner of AFC Asian Cup 2011?
3. Who among the following is known as ‘Kipper’?
Field Marshal K.M. Cariappa
4. Film ‘Krishna’ about V.K. Krishna Menon is to be directed by
5. ‘Budget’ is a
Annual financial statement
6. The most famous court poet (in Hindi Literature) of Akbar was
7. Shri.G.V. Ramakrishna, member of the Planning Commission, has been appointed Chairman of Commission to study
Disinvestment of shares of Public Sector Undertakings
8. Lunar eclipse is caused when:
Earth comes between the Sun and Moon
9. Patrick Makau belongs to which of the following countries?
10. Who was the founder of Vidhya Poshini Sabha?
11. Which of the following statements is incorrect in regard to Battle of Buxar?
The battle was fought in 1863.
12. Which of the following events took place in 1948 AD?
Assassination of Gandhi
13. During which Five-Year Plan period price level registered a decline ?
14. The period of which Chinese dynasty is called the Second Great Age of China?
15. Name the finger like projections present on the wall of small intestine meant for absorption.
16. Epilepsy is a disease of the
17. Who is known as the father of geometry?
18. Which element is found in vitamin B12
19. Which control the amount of Calcium in blood?
20. Which of the following term does not related with chess?