1. Who discovered Radiocarbon dating
a)Willard Franck Libby , b) Rudyard cupling, c) Alexander fleming, d) Madam curie
2. Which award is known as the Nobel prize for Journalism?
Pulitzter prize , b) Nobel prize ,c)Nomchosky award ,d) Booker Prize
3. Who Sacked ‘Kanthallursala’
a)Cholas , b) kulashekaras,c)mughal,d) Kushas
4. ……. is obtained when ammonium dichromate is heated
a)Nitrogen b) Oxygen c) ammonium chloride d) Carbon Dioxide
5. Where is the headquarters of Bio-diversity International?
a)Rome b) Geneva c) paris d) Bern
6. Who is the first chairman of SAARC?
(a) H.M. Ershad ,(b) Nehru (c) Salim Dhar (d) Vinu Mankad
7. The discovery of bronze in Egypt is in the year
(a) BC 3500 , (b) BC 2500 , (c) BC 1500 ,(d) B C 3000
8. The Ghana bird Sanctuary is loacted at
(a) Rajasthan ,(b) Orissa, (c) West Bengal (d) Himachal pradesh
Post your answers as comments below.The winner will get an exciting prize from generalknowledgetoday ‘s GK Books Shopping Corner .
Also there is a point counting system .those who achieve 100 points (by participating and answering in the contest),will get an exciting gift hamper too . So let’s start posting answers !!
The correct answers,contest winner’s name along with a new set of quiz questions, will be posted tomorrow.