Interesting Facts about India
India never invaded any country in her last 100000 years of history.
When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan...
The 2012 Summer Olympic Games will be held in London from 27 July to 12 August 2012, followed by the 2012 Paralympic Games from 29 August to 9 September.
How many times has London hosted the Olympics?
1. Which country has the highest number of internet users today?
2. Google launched its own online encyclopedia. What is the name of this project?
1. China launched its first lunar orbiter in 2007. What is its name?
a) Lunz’e 1
b) Wan Hu
c) Chang’e 1
2. The Suzuki Corporation has launched its first scooter for the Indian market. What is the name...
1. Who led a military campaign with 1000 men all wearing red shirts, leading to the unification of Italy?
a) Benito Mussolini
b) Oliver Cromwell
c) Giuseppe Garibaldi
d) Otto Von Bismarck
2. Who among...
1) The Bekal Fort was built by
A) Tippu Sultan
C) Ikkeri Nayaks
2) ‘Rajya Samacharam’ was published from Tellicherry by
A) Benjamin Baily
B) Arnos Patiri
C) Father Clement
A top-level domain (TLD) is one of the domains at the highest level in the hierarchical Domain Name System of the Internet. The top-level domain names are installed in the root zone of the name space....
A global internet body has voted to allow the creation of new website domain suffixes, the biggest change for the online world in years.The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (Icann) plans...
National Flag of Scotland is called the Saltire and is shows a X shaped cross. The other name of this Flag is Saint Andrew’s Cross. The origin of the design of the Flag goes back to the Christian apostle...
The Antarctic is the region around the Earth’s South Pole, opposite the Arctic region around the North Pole. The Antarctic comprises the continent of Antarctica and the ice shelves, waters and island...
Moscow is the capital, the most populous city, and the most populous federal subject of Russia. The city is a major political, economic, cultural, scientific, religious, financial, educational, and transportation...