Published On: Wed, Feb 3rd, 2010

Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Fellowship Scheme

Scholarship scheme for minority students
The Union government has launched the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad National Fellowship Scheme for minority students and another one to computerise State Wakf Boards.

Under the scheme, 756 fellowships (30 per cent to be reserved for women) will be offered per year to minority students wishing to pursue higher studies. The objective is to grant integrated five-year fellowships in form of financial assistance to students from minority communities as notified by the Central government to pursue MPhil and PhD.

Post your Comments

Kerala's Own Handicraft Online Store
Displaying 28 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. manisha choudhary says:

Please Let me Know How I will get the scholar
    sheep from maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship
    i want to admission in MSC it u blong to a poor family and my family can’t afford more expensive study for me so i need this scholarship

2. sarbjeet kaur says:

sir now i ‘m doing mca1 in DBIMCS ,MANDIGOBINDGARH(PB).
    i would like to get scholarship,so that i would complete my study.so plz help me. how can i apply for this scholarship?

3. ARUL JOSEPH G says:

Sir now i am doing M.Phil maths in St.Joseph’s college, trichy in Tamil nadu . Next year i am planing to do Ph.d with full time .For that i need fellowship sir. How i will get the scholarship from Maulana azad scholarship ?. And what is the procedure to apply this scholarship ?

4. Madina Begum Hussain says:

sir,
    i want to know the result of MAKA FELLOWSHIP of 2010-2011.please inform me in my e-mail address.

5. Tasnim says:

sir,i want to appear in the IPCC exam under ICAI in May 2012 i am not so economically well can you guide how can i get the maulana azad minority sccholarship for coaching classes of IP
    cc

Ms.Tasnim
    C/o- Nilam Khanam
    Moh:Bhikhanpur, Gumti No3
    Near Bari Masjid
    Bhagalpur-812 001

6. Ishpuneet kaur says:

please let me know the details of MAKA scholarship ..how to apply n where from i can get the form…please send the details

7. Please Let me Know How I will get the scholar sheep from maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship for my son for Engginiearing Studies

8. asim khan says:

Sir
    I am Asim Khan, doing Ph.D. From Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Sir I have Applied For MANF. So Please tell me Hard Copy of the document is required or not.
    Thanking You.

9. asim khan says:

sir, please tell me from which date the fellowship will be given to the selected candidate.

10. SHAIK AKMAL says:

Sir my name is Akmal, PhD Student in vsu,I want a information about the MAKA fellowship program and when will be the notification release please tell me.

11. najitha banu says:

respected sir ,
    i am najitha banu. i have applied for this fellowship, till today i havent received any notification please give me information about candidates selected…

12. tanzeel says:

I want to know about the result of selected canditate , I had also applied for the fellowship. Kindly let me know

13. vIRENDRA SANGODE says:

Sir ,
    I want to know more about the result of selected canditate , I had also applied for the fellowship ,I m currently persuing my P.hD from nagpur University.,In the faculty ofZoology.
    Thanking you.

14. AMOL SINGH says:

please tell me the web site and the procedure for applying maulana-abul-kalam-azad-national-fellowship-scheme.

15. Zoobi Khanam says:

Sir,
    I am a Ph.D student in BHU. May i know when d result of selected stundents for MAKA national fellowship will be declared and how can i get information regarding this.?

16. excelce says:

when the result of selected candidates for mulana azad national fellowship.

17. sunitha says:

last date minority scholarship for ph d do need income certificate

18. sunil kumar says:

I am PhD student kindly let me know last date of submission of application form .can we send by online
    sunil kumar

19. Haroon Ali says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a Ph.D. student of Dept.of Statistics in Meerut College ,Meeru.Under the C.C.S University in Meerut,sir i have registered in 15 feb-2007. I wish to apply for Scholarship of “Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Student”, I am not able to get the application form. Kindly help me and oblige.
    With kindest regards.
    Haroon Ali Siddiqui

20. satish says:

shazia is a very poor girl plz help her

21. Syeda Maimoona Shahid Jafri says:

Dear Sir,
    I am a Ph.D. student of Dept.of Geography, University of Lucknow, registered in 2009-2010. I wish to apply for Scholarship of “Maulana Azad National Scholarship for Minority Student”, I am not able to get the application form. Kindly help me and oblige.
    With kindest regards.
    Syeda Maimoona Shahid Jafri
    jafri_ssa@rediffmail.com

22. Rayhan says:

sir plz tell me what date is last date 4 submit da concern application form regarding “maka ” scgolarship 2009-2010( 4 M.phil)

23. md.shahidur rahman chowdhury says:

sir, tell me the procedure for getting the moulana abul kalam azad national fellowship

24. Rejeena says:

sir, i am aPhd student.i belong to muslim caste and economically very poor family.so please send me the details and application format for this scheme

25. sameer says:

kindly tell me the procedure to get enrolled in maulana azad national fellowship. am pursuing P.hd. in zoology

26. sir,i am pursuing phd from a.m.u i am not so economically well can you guide how can i get the maulana azad minority sccholarship.

27. gurpreet kaur says:

dear sir/madam,
    myself,gurpreet kaur from jammu and kashmir want to apply for minority schlorship to pursue phd but there is no such provision for sikh community.i will be very thankful to you if you kindly suggest me where to apply in order to get the schlorship.
    thanks