1. The drugs used to reduces body temperature is called
a)antipyretics, b) anticyptics, c)antibody, d) antithermo
2. The National Chemical Laboratory is situated in
a)Pune b) mumbai c) kolkata d)bangalore
3. Which radioactive pollutant has recently drawn the attention of the public, due to its occurrence in the building material?
a) Pythyim b)Thorium c) Sulpher d) titanium
4. What is called the rate of change of velocity?
a) gravity b) force c) attraction d)Acceleration
5. Use suitable alternative He is desirous _____ visiting Delhi.
a) of b) is c) was d) are